Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are you waiting for today ????

tag
raisinitup
Regular Contributor

Re: What are you waiting for today ????

I'm stuck on the money being sourced properly. I put an extra $500 into my account from my mother in law (early house warming gift) but it was cash as she doesn't have an account and now the lo is trying to figure out how to explain it. It was $$ above and beyond what we needed to close so I figured it wasn't a big deal but looks like I caused a problem. That's just great!
12/11/12 Starting Score EQ FICO - 583/ TU FICO - 615/
4/1/13 - Lender Pull - TU - 645 EQ - 675 EX 712
Each One - Teach One
Message 211 of 337
NyssaHoney
Valued Member

My husband and I received the increase that we asked for.  Now, we're waiting to attend the purchase workshop on Thursday. 

Message 212 of 337
mzware
Contributor

Well the appraiser took 10 days to get out to the house,  but submitted the appraisal the next day.  So they have had it since yesterday.  Now waiting on the final approval and the CTC. All conditions by me have been met.  I was told they have 5 days. Hopefully I will hear something Fri

Goal Score: 700 Across the Board

Message 213 of 337
playa1125
Established Member

Still trapped in the uw matrix...hopefully we hear something today
Message 214 of 337
mzware
Contributor

Final Approval....
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board

Message 215 of 337
ccubedzx3
Regular Contributor

Still waiting on the builder to finish, give us a walk through, obtain a Certificate of Occupancy,  then final approval...hope to get all of this by May 24th.

Starting Score:2/1/16 565
Current Score: 3/1/16 575
Lender Mid Score: 3/1/16 575

Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 216 of 337
ESA2012
New Contributor

suppose to close 17th still waiting on final approval and my grant to be officially approved.

title company said they didnt know we were planning to close on the 17th. ??Smiley Frustrated

im hoping everyone LO, title, grant ppl are talking to eachother more. title company and grant  company seem to be the most complicated ones so far. BoA actually has not been too shabby!

Message 217 of 337
playa1125
Established Member

Stopped by my lender to give him some bank statements and pay stubs and he looked up my file and told us we cleared under writing and that they submitted us to usda
Message 218 of 337
raisinitup
Regular Contributor

Got my clear to close today ! Set for Monday at 11am. VERY EXCITED and now all of sudden very very busy with moving preparations !!!!

12/11/12 Starting Score EQ FICO - 583/ TU FICO - 615/
4/1/13 - Lender Pull - TU - 645 EQ - 675 EX 712
Each One - Teach One
Message 219 of 337
foofighter74
Established Contributor

Excellent news! Congrats! You'll be celebrating soon!

Message 220 of 337
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.