Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are you waiting for today ????

tag
mzware
Contributor

Re: What are you waiting for today ????

Final walk through is today and STILL waiting on my CTC!!! We are supposed to close on Wed.
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board

Message 241 of 337
ESA2012
New Contributor

just waiting on the bank to give us a CTC..

Message 242 of 337
raisinitup
Regular Contributor

On my way to the walk through, closing is at 11am today. Very excited and nervous and happy (did I mention nervous, lol). Prayers please and I promise to check back in after keys are in our hands!
12/11/12 Starting Score EQ FICO - 583/ TU FICO - 615/
4/1/13 - Lender Pull - TU - 645 EQ - 675 EX 712
Each One - Teach One
Message 243 of 337
MainMan
Valued Member

Yea Raisin!!!!!...btw when did u get your HUD 1
Lender Pull -TU 647-Fico as of 5/5/13, EXP 677-lender pull 3/13/2013 EQ 618-Fico as of 5/5/13
Message 244 of 337
getmycreditright
Regular Contributor

Waiting on Final Approval and CTC. We should get all of it today. Final Walkthrough is Wed. @ 11am and closing is set for 3pm. I'm a little tense right now, but my LO can make it all go away today! Smiley Happy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Starting Score - 575 (4/10)
Current Score - EQ - 750, TU - 752, EX - 728 11/4/12

Current Cards:
AMEX SPG ($7.5k), Amazon.com Visa ($3k), Discover More ($2k) all since 11/4/12

Fighting the good fight!
Message 245 of 337
ccubedzx3
Regular Contributor

Appliances arrived Friday, but they are still in boxes.  Still a  bit of interior work to do, pour the cement for the porch, and then get a final appraisal, final inspection, and certificate of occupancy.  Hoping the house is complete this week so we can have a walk through next week. I'm not holding my breath!!

Starting Score:2/1/16 565
Current Score: 3/1/16 575
Lender Mid Score: 3/1/16 575

Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 246 of 337
raisinitup
Regular Contributor

Um, don't think we did. I think we get that today.
12/11/12 Starting Score EQ FICO - 583/ TU FICO - 615/
4/1/13 - Lender Pull - TU - 645 EQ - 675 EX 712
Each One - Teach One
Message 247 of 337
Maxipooh
New Visitor

Waiting to see if I am approved for my loan.  Scheduled closing date is 5/16/13.  I have been waiting on the short sale to close for a year!!  Buying this house has been the worst experience.  I sure hope nobody sends me and surveys for my opinion....I will give everyone a F!

5/8/2013  TU 767  EQ  780  EX  767

FICO 698

Message 248 of 337
Kizzie

Its funny you posted this.. My fiance and I just closed on a foreclosure this past Friday. The process was so horrible. Everything that could've gone wrong did and the lender/closing attorney (CA) was not proactive at all. Closing date and time were pushed back twice because they waited till the last min to request items. At 10am on closing day (last Friday) the lender/CA were still waiting on a closing letter from HOA. Closing attorney (Took a week vacation randomly) wanted another copy of the water bill to make sure it was the right amount. Long story short, we had to call the water company ourselves and conference the closing attorney onto the call so that she could get what she needed. Once that was done we closed 3 hrs later.  

The funny thing is that we just received a survey asking for feedback on the process. Really think that's a good idea?!?!

Good luck maxipooh. It'll be over soon.

Message 249 of 337
MainMan
Valued Member

But you did get your final numbers for closing right Raisin?
Lender Pull -TU 647-Fico as of 5/5/13, EXP 677-lender pull 3/13/2013 EQ 618-Fico as of 5/5/13
Message 250 of 337
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.