Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are you waiting for today ????

tag
qtcbcute
Contributor

Re: What are you waiting for today ????

We're supposed to close on Wednesday and I haven't received a CTC yet. No HUD statement either. I'm so nervous I want to scream!!!

Starting Score: ?
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 251 of 337
stevieswife2011
Valued Member

Still waiting on the appraisal to come back ... How long does it take the LO said it is ordered I paid for it last week.  I know that I can not get into uw until it is done .. I am so over this process.  

But I love seeing all the people that are closing and moving you give me hope that i can actually be in my home by 06/10!!!

Message 252 of 337
foofighter74
Established Contributor

You've got plenty of time to hit a deadline of 6/10.  I'm sure things will move rather quickly once the appraisal is on the books.

Message 253 of 337
Jen2828

Our paperwork was sent to the exceptions underwriter.  We're "supposed" to be closing on Thursday and the underwriter is backed up.  Soooooo worried about this, just can't wait for it to all be over!

Message 254 of 337
ESA2012
New Contributor

i checked the application of my status this morning and seen we got our final approval and ready to close status Smiley Very Happy i am so excited! ready to get this over with

Message 255 of 337
getmycreditright
Regular Contributor

Some good news out of the blue. Smiley Sad

EDIT: Congratulations, ESA!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Starting Score - 575 (4/10)
Current Score - EQ - 750, TU - 752, EX - 728 11/4/12

Current Cards:
AMEX SPG ($7.5k), Amazon.com Visa ($3k), Discover More ($2k) all since 11/4/12

Fighting the good fight!
Message 256 of 337
mimibee

Waiting for rapid rescore results. We're trying to refinance and cannot schedule the appraisal until we get our new scores. Good luck on your progress!

Message 257 of 337
ESA2012
New Contributor

thank you

And good luck everyone

I am still waiting for my LO to give me a call to let me know officially when we can close etc. i am hoping friday but they said most likely monday.

Message 258 of 337
qtcbcute
Contributor

Supposed to close tomorrow only it may not happen because lender is still waiting for 2010 tax transcripts.  They were ordered on May 7th.  I had no idea it would take this long! I hope I can get an extension if we don't close tomorrow. I don't know what else to do.

Starting Score: ?
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 259 of 337
mzware
Contributor

Yayy!!!! Cleared to Close....tomorrow...whew was nervous there, but we got it.
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board

Message 260 of 337
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.