Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are you waiting for today ????

tag
Teasha
Regular Contributor

Re: What are you waiting for today ????

So, the day has finally come. 4 hours and counting till the fat lady sings!
Am packing up the u-haul and transferring utilities. Lets hope everything goes smoothly, fingers crossed.

Applejacks, have you heard anything yet? The longest wait is the clear to close. I wish you luck you have great news for your holiday weekend!

Starting Score: 0 No score until August 2011
Current Score: 11/17/22 EQ Fico 821, 4/28/22 TU Fico 828, 4/28/22 EX fico 811
Goal Score: 800
My wallet: Capital 1 Venture $13,000 | Amex BCP $22,000 | Amex BSE $8200 | Discover it $23,500 | Discover $7, 000 | Lowe's $15,000 | DCU $2,000 | CITI TYP $14,000 | CITI Simplicity $8,100 | Amazon Chase $14,400 | DCU Visa $2000 | Barclay's $4,550
Back in the garden!
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 301 of 337
Voodoo_Laveau
Valued Member

We are so close. Got HUD late Friday after noon and the settlement charges were less than the GFE.

We will head to closing at 1pm on Tuesday.  I think I may do some crazy cart wheels, once those keys are in my hand.

Working towards home ownership
Message 302 of 337
Cubist
New Contributor

Appraisal came back to the lender today. House appraised at our price. Our LO expects to have the loan approval with conditions to me today. I am not expecting too much. I wrote LOEs up front. The sellers will have to provide a cert. for the termite treatment & the cert. for the septic system replacement. We have a closing date of 6/24 so hopefully having a mortgage commitment letter will get the sellers moving quicker on their repairs.

VS- $500, BarclayCard - $1200, Lowes - $5000, Old Navy - $1400, CapOne - $200, Chase Freedom - $1200
Started My credit rebuilding 11/2012 (stating scores in the low/ mid-500s)
Current scores - EQ 690. TU 724, EQ 719
Closed on my first home 7/25/2013!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH MyFico!
Gardening until 3/1/2014
Message 303 of 337
AppleJacks
Established Member

Teasha:  I hope you are enjoying your new home!

Late Friday afternoon (about 4:58 to be exact, lol) we received an email stating our closing was 3:00 PM June 3rd.  Today we got a call saying they need more information from us.  A bank statement showing we have the money for closing (which we supplied to them Friday but they want it in a different form?). I don't even know what that means but my husband is on it.  We only get one statement a month so we provided them with, what we thought, was everything we could to prove our current balance.  Which shouldn't matter since we had enough a month ago and just have more now.  I don't know how else to prove that.  We went to our bank Friday and they faxed something over to her directly.  Also my husband has a Full time job working from home (for a major corp.)  In fact, he has never even been into an office building (for work reasons at least) and they need a note from his Supervisor stating he can work from home?  He was hired for an at-home position, that's all he has ever done, 100% of his time with his company, is work at home.   

I'm glad we have a closing time but our underwriter is now on Vacation all week and we close Monday.  Why on earth are they still asking for more stuff and I just pray she doesn't come back and ask for more things the day of closing or tell us we can't close for some reason or another?  It's so stressful.  I just want this over with.   

So I'm not sure what we are waiting on at this point.  Closing I think, but are we out of underwriting yet?  I'm not too sure.

Message 304 of 337
Globalgirl
Valued Member

I'm waiting for the builder to start on my home. I signed the contract on 4/18 and they haven't made any progress. Starting to get worried.Smiley Sad
Equifax: 6/2013 (647) / 10/2013 (647) / 11/13 (654) / 6/05/14 (725)
Experian: 6/2013 (673) / 10/2013 (684) / 12/12/13 (692)
TU Walmart: 6/2013 (683) / 10/2013 (693) / 01/2014 (704) / 06/05/14 (705)
Goal Score: 700 across the board

Message 305 of 337
Tingnting
Valued Member

Waiting for a clear to close. Also really pissed that I chose to float my rate.

Starting Score: 606 EQ 2/11
Current Score: 738 EQ - 4/13, 702 TU - 3/13, 729 EX - 3/13 (Lender Pulled)
Goal Score: 700 Club

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 306 of 337
ccubedzx3
Regular Contributor

Still waiting for the "clear to close" myself.  We had the final appraisal on Saturday just to verify that the house is complete.  Unfortunately, the appraiser has not returned his forms to our lender yet.   If the lender gets them today, then we can close on friday.  If not, it looks like it gets pushed out until next week.  This process has gone on since September of last year, and I don't think I will ever buy a new construction home again.  Between delays in construction, and delays in loan processing, I have been stressed to no end.  It has taken the fun and excitement out of the experience.

Starting Score:2/1/16 565
Current Score: 3/1/16 575
Lender Mid Score: 3/1/16 575

Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 307 of 337
bhar04
Established Member

We were set to close in 5/30 but they Kaitlin extended our date to 6/6. Since we just came out of UW yesterday and they felt all conditions could not be met quickly enough to get closing docs over in less than 24 hours. We were in So now we are waiting to hear back from UW to see if all conditions are met and hopefully have a clear to close. We were in UW for over a week before the file was ever reviewed so I'm really hoping it doesn't take that long again, if it does we loose our rate lock. Just trying to stay positive and remind myself that all this stress will be in the past soon, we hope!!
Message 308 of 337
NyssaHoney
Valued Member

We just did our walk through this morning....Hopefully we can get done with credit access and go to bank app by Friday.  We go on vacation on June 19 and would like to be settled by then.

Message 309 of 337
Tingnting
Valued Member

Clear to close came this morning.  Trying to schedule closing for tomorrow evening, and move in over the weekend!

Starting Score: 606 EQ 2/11
Current Score: 738 EQ - 4/13, 702 TU - 3/13, 729 EX - 3/13 (Lender Pulled)
Goal Score: 700 Club

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 310 of 337
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.