Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are you waiting for today?

tag
Alberio
Contributor

Re: What are you waiting for today?

I am waiting for the check from my husband's IRA to arrive so we can show that in addition to the money I put in from my accounts we are fully funded for the 20% down payment.  It is taking forever and our mortgage contingency is up on Friday.  All of the remaining conditions on the loan approval center on showing that the money is there and showing the trail of how it got there.  So frustrating and I am trying not to bite his head off for not pulling the trigger on it much sooner!!

Looking forward to the next week and a half to be done (successfully)!! 

Starting Score: 644 (EQ) 646 (EX) 670 (TU) as of 11/2013
Current Score: 732 (EQ myFico) 740 (EX myFico) 740 (TU myFICO) as of 8-25-14
Lender Pulled Scores (3-19-14): 709(EX)/700(TU)/670(EQ)
Goal Score: 710 (Made it!!)

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 71 of 210
Mrs_hambright
Frequent Contributor

I hope everyone is moving along smoothly
Message 72 of 210
CelesteR
Regular Contributor

Figured I'd update on what I'm waiting on. I'm waiting to move in! We've been doing some remodeling and decided since we had 30 days to move out we would go ahead and paint, get carpets clean, and do some remodeling. We already got alot done and should move big stuff in next Tuesday! I can't wait. So glad my husband wouldn't let me give up. Even the freak out was worth it. 

Message 73 of 210
Mrs_hambright
Frequent Contributor

Yes celesteR I can not wait to be where you are!! Have you appd for any Cc?
Message 74 of 210
CelesteR
Regular Contributor

@Mrs_hambright wrote:
Yes celesteR I can not wait to be where you are!! Have you appd for any Cc?

I got a Lowe's CC. At first they only gave me $800 but I did what other's mentioned on the CC forum and called and asked for an increase. They immediately upped me to $5000. I'm waiting for it come in now. 

Message 75 of 210
Mrs_hambright
Frequent Contributor

That is great news!!
Message 76 of 210
CelesteR
Regular Contributor

@Mrs_hambright wrote:
That is great news!!

It's funny the things you get excited about. The day the seller signed her part of the closing papers the for sale sign disappeared for the yard. Or today I was bored and checked out Realtor.com and it showed the house as sold now. Those things are fun to see. Helps it sink in too that I really did buy a house! Sure didn't think I would ever be able too. 

Message 77 of 210
Hopingforamortgage
Contributor

Happy Thursday everyone!   May your documentation be solid, may your approvals be forthcoming. Smiley Wink

Waiting today on clear to close!  (And hoping and praying that we could still sign tomorrow!)

Message 78 of 210
TimeToRecover
Established Contributor

I am still waiting to hear from underwritting.  Was sent to underwritting on Monday.  Even though it isn't tied to a home yet (which is a good thing or I would be more stressed) I told myself I would not get anxious waiting.  But ya now that it is 4 days later I am.  Although I am trying to take the approach that No news is good news in that they havent asked for anything additional yet etc.

Starting Score: 570 ish
Current Score:EX (701) EQ (711) TU (705)
Goal Score: 750
In My Wallet: GE Care Credit (8K) BestBuy (6K) BofA Cash Rewards Signature Visa (7K) Cap One Quicksilver (10.5K) Chase Freedom (4K) Lowes (6K) VS Angel Card (2.4K), Macys (4K)
Message 79 of 210
Mrs_hambright
Frequent Contributor

I hope this Thursday is very prosperous for us all! My bank statement did not cut yet so looks like I will have my statement on Friday.
Message 80 of 210
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.