Re: What are you waiting for today ????

raisinitup, Thanks for the reassurance that we aren't crazy in our thinking.

He'll be calling her today to clear it up, and to ask why they haven't contacted the Home Insurance folks yet.

Established Member

raisinitup wrote:

@Homebuyer....I wanna pack some boxes !

Sure, come help me.  he he

Did your file get sent to Underwriting already and it's been approved and you're just waiting for the appraisal to come in? I hope the both of our homes get appraised for more because then we'll have to deal with the seller again and making the offer lower and I really don't want to go through that mess.

New Contributor

Seems like a good amount of us are waiting for appraisals. Mine was done last Thursday and I was told that it would be complete today. Fingers crossed!!

Starting Score:TU 580 EX ? 1/7/2013
Current Score:TU 659 4/2/2013 EX 650 4/20/2013
Goal Score: 670

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor

I paid for my appraisal on Wed, they did it on Thursday and the report came in on Monday morning. Now my file is in UW. I'm trying not to think about it but praying for a quick turn around.
12/11/12 Starting Score EQ FICO - 583/ TU FICO - 615/
4/1/13 - Lender Pull - TU - 645 EQ - 675 EX 712
Each One - Teach One
Frequent Contributor

3rd appraisal came back good so now just waiting for the CTC. Was supposed to be Friday but we may have to ask for an extension into early next week.
Regular Contributor

That's great news, Kozmo. You dodged a bullet 3 times, lol. You deserve an award.
Each One - Teach One
Regular Contributor

@workinghardatit - any news ? Did your appraisal come back yet ?
Each One - Teach One
New Contributor

Kozmo wrote:
3rd appraisal came back good so now just waiting for the CTC. Was supposed to be Friday but we may have to ask for an extension into early next week.

At least that's the only thing you're waiting to hear.  I'll over hear biting my nails waiting for my appraisal to come back.

New Contributor

raisinitup wrote:
@workinghardatit - any news ? Did your appraisal come back yet ?

Nope, Nothing yet.  I'm trying to stay positive and keep telling myself I'll hear back by the end of the week just to keep myself calm.

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was waiting for my loan processor to get back to me about 3 open items per my approval conditons. But she didn't and basically ruined my entire day. We're 12 days away from settlement date and even though my reatlor says that she has a commitment date of 4/22 I'm not sure we're going to make it.

Lender Pulled Credit Rating as of 4.10.2013. (Fico Experian: 660) (Fico TU: 685) (Fico Equifax: 659)
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.