cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are you waiting for today?

tag
pm1122

Re: What are you waiting for today?

I'm still waiting for the conditional approval. This is taking a really long time and I have no idea why

I haven't been asked for anything beyond a LOE about the inquiries on my credit report

3/15/14 Mortgage lender pull: Equifax 790, TU 775, Experian 764
4/21/14 Mortgage lender pull: Equifax 782, TU 780, Experian 751
Message 81 of 210
dalayney

Smiley Happy Hi everyone~ Newbie to the boards here.

This process has gone so fast my head is spinning. We literally fell in love with the first house we looked at because we stupidly decided to go to an open house. LOL.

4/4 Talked on the phone w/our new realtor

4/6 Decided to go to an open house. Angels sang, the heavens opened and we fell in love.

4/7 Went to meet our loan officer and got preapproved

4/8 Went back to the house with our realtor and went through it for 2 hours, put offer in.

4/9 Offer was approved!

4/15 Home inspection was done. We got to meet the sellers and we got along famously!

4/16 Inspection came back with only an outlet that needed to be updated. That's it.

4/21 FHA  Appraisal was done

4/22FHA  Appraisal came back great!

4/25 Loan went to underwriting.

And now we wait. We have a closing date for 5/30 but the FINAL LOAN approval has to be done by 5/14 which is next wednesday. (a condition the sellers insisted on which was completely understandable)

It's like we are holding our breath as I am assuming underwriters are extremely busy and we won't hear back from them till 5/14 exactly. (sigh)

I am hoping everything goes well for all! Have  a terrific week~ 

Message 82 of 210
WINNING
New Contributor

Just received a call from my broker.  He said he is trying to get me to close tomorrow!  He didn't say the words "clear to close" but he did ask for my most recent pay stub.  Am I almost there or does this mean that the underwriter still needs to clear more conditions?  Would this be considered a "prior to doc" or "prior to funding" condition?  I know I should have asked my broker these questions but I was so anxious to get off the phone with him so that I could forward my pay stub to him. :-)

Starting Score: 537 (6/2011)
Current Score: Experian 679; Equifax 653; Transunion 664 (My Fico) (4/2014)
Goal Score: 700 across the board (12/31/2014)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 83 of 210
WINNING
New Contributor

OMG!!!! Still waiting on clear to close or at least to hear something back.  They did a soft pull on my credit 5/7 only for me to receive a credit alert about a paid collection appearing on my credit report!  I don't know what is going to happen at this point.  It was off of my credit report and then it reappeared after some funds were offset before being dispersed to me.  I did NOT pay this off voluntarily!  I was going to pay if off after closing not before apping because I have read all of the horror stories!  Does anyone know how this may play out!  I was supposed to close today but have an extension until next Friday. Trying to stay positive :-)

Message 84 of 210
TimeToRecover
Established Contributor

good luck with that WINNING!  

Me i posed in my mini blog but had 3 things the underwritter wants.  2 i already sent the 3rd I am still figuring out how to get it.  I sent my current apartment management company iinfo so they can verify rent and I sent my last 3 statemetns on my retirement with the company.  trying to figure out how to get the foreclosure deed.  gonna try contacting the county since I have the casefile number and see if getting a copy of that would work.

Starting Score: 570 ish
Current Score:EX (701) EQ (711) TU (705)
Goal Score: 750
In My Wallet: GE Care Credit (8K) BestBuy (6K) BofA Cash Rewards Signature Visa (7K) Cap One Quicksilver (10.5K) Chase Freedom (4K) Lowes (6K) VS Angel Card (2.4K), Macys (4K)
Message 85 of 210
sharriel
Frequent Contributor

I am waiting on my final approval...closing next Friday,,,this is TORTURE!!!!!  Why did I think a 60 day closing was a good idea?????

5/16/13 Starting FICOEQ: 521 FICOTU: 536 FICOEX: 571
5/13/14 Current FICOEQ: 668 FICOTU: 690 FICOEX: 673
Message 86 of 210
WINNING
New Contributor

Thanks for the support!  I was smooth sailing until now... to good to be true...I am ready for the fight though as long as it isnt a losing one.

Message 87 of 210
Mrs_hambright
Frequent Contributor

It will work out for all of us!! Prayers up!! The fat lady will be singing soon!!
Message 88 of 210
thross8512
New Contributor

Prequalifed yesterday! All requirement documents sent to my LO. How long is the wait on the approval process??

Message 89 of 210
Alberio
Contributor

Hang in there WINNING - sending good thoughts your way!

Starting Score: 644 (EQ) 646 (EX) 670 (TU) as of 11/2013
Current Score: 732 (EQ myFico) 740 (EX myFico) 740 (TU myFICO) as of 8-25-14
Lender Pulled Scores (3-19-14): 709(EX)/700(TU)/670(EQ)
Goal Score: 710 (Made it!!)

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 90 of 210
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.