Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What can go wrong next

tag
addicted_to_credit
Established Contributor

Re: What can go wrong next

just an update it could take another day or 2 so we are still waiting on pins and needles sad part is the short sale approval ended with chase the primary mortgage holder on friday the 5th we were going to do an escrow close today if all went well so at this point we are unsure with that and how it will play out i will keep you all posted.......

undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedMy ImageMy ImageMy ImageMy Image
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck with everything.

And a suggestion.  Try some punctuation.   It is really difficult to read your posts without any punctuation marks!

Message 12 of 17
addicted_to_credit
Established Contributor

sorry, I'll try to remember through my frustration 

undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedMy ImageMy ImageMy ImageMy Image
Message 13 of 17
addicted_to_credit
Established Contributor

Re: What can go wrong next **UPDATE**

We closed today!! I have never been so nervous and I am glad it's over

Message 14 of 17
drkaje
Senior Contributor

Awesome that it finally worked out!

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 17
addicted_to_credit
Established Contributor

Thanks it's been a long road

Message 16 of 17
doublespaces
Frequent Contributor

I'm so happy for you!

Starting: EQ: 490 TU: ??? EX: ???
Current: EQ: 717 TU: 757 EX: 736 (lender)
Goal: 800+
=============
Amex: Zync, Gold Delta
Discover More
Chase Slate
Discover More
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.