New Contributor
jessy

What does FHA mean?

Hello everybody,
What is FHA? I am a little confuse about FHA rate. I need to refinance my house in a few months and I want to know if FHA can help me to get a best rate. My fico score is 620.

I want to apologize for my bad grammar but I have just started learning English. Thank you

Regular Contributor
sh9730

Re: What does FHA mean?

Good place to start is www.fha.gov .  Lots of help there, but eventually you should contact a lender.  There is a list of approved lenders on that site.
Super Contributor
ShanetheMortgageMan

Re: What does FHA mean?

Your grammar is much better than some people who I have known to speak English their entire life. 

How much do you owe on your home and how much do you think your home would appraise for/value is?

What is the reason for your FICO being at 620?

How much is your income and how much are your monthly debt payments (cc's, student loans, auto loans, etc.)?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}