cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happens after manual underwriter approval?

tag
vegas757
Valued Member

What happens after manual underwriter approval?

I am in the final stages of owning a home. I was approved through automatic underwriting in the beginning of this process and after recieving an accepted offer on a home, good appraisal, etc., back, I was just informed that the manual underwriter approved my file. Does anyone know if after manual underwriter approval, is there any other decison making people lurking who works for the lender who may crush my spirits? My credit report will almost be identical as when I started the process 2 months ago. I have not applied or opened any new lines of credits. My balances are still between 0-9%, and my savings has increased. Should I still be worried?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Booner72
Senior Contributor

Re: What happens after manual underwriter approval?

Not unless something happens weird at title/closing (you should def know by now if there are title issues),,,,and then you get through funding  (Unless you lose your job or something happened credit wise I can't think of anything here).....and then they record the deed in your name at the county......and then keys!   AND THEN,  happy time.

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.