cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the minimum FICO mid score to qualify for the lowest interest rate w/ no points?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is the minimum FICO mid score to qualify for the lowest interest rate w/ no points?

I will like to find out what is the minimum FICO mid score to qualify for the lowest interest rate w/ no points?

Anybody can give me some example & the lender that they borrow from?

thanks

john

mid score: 735

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What is the minimum FICO mid score to qualify for the lowest interest rate w/ no points?

there are other factors, but for the best rate, you are probably looing at a 20% down conventional with a minimum FIC of 760 or 780.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What is the minimum FICO mid score to qualify for the lowest interest rate w/ no points?

With so many factors from so many lendors..anybody can recommend a lender out that have the best reputation w/ no hidden tricks and fairest offer?  Should I use lendingtree.com? I read so many terrible thingsa about these online lender.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a 4.875 30 year fixed, no points with middle score of 752, 20% down and 32/39 DTI.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

tammy, ty for the info. Which lender did you get it from?

john

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also, location and size of loan impact this.  I forgot to mention this earlier.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you know anyone that had a good experience with a mortgage broker, I would start there.  They have access to many lenders and know which lenders work well for which borrowers.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.