Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What scores could BB & T use?

tag
angelic159
Valued Member

What scores could BB & T use?

I am getting ready to apply for a mortgage with B B & T, as they have a program for down payment assistance. I was reading through there faq's and saw that their credit scores range from 300 - 900. I am not sure what model this could be as fico's range from 350 to 850. Any ideas?
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
lifeiswhatImakeit
Valued Member

Re: What scores could BB & T use?

I am currently in the mortgage process with BB&T and my EQ score was the exact same as on FICO and my TU was exactly the same as my Walmart TU FICO. I knew that my EX has always been my  highest score and since I knew what my TU and EQ were I already knew what to expect. The TU score on here was a few points lower than my Walmart TU and BB&T TU score. But if you can get your EQ FICO it should match exactly. They take the mid score of the 3 so if you can get the EQ FICO and maybe you know that it is usually your lowest score like mine is you should be fine as long as it is over a 640 for USDA. But to be on the safe side make sure your normally lowest score is even above the 640.

Starting Score: 557 EQ 3/6/13
Current Score: 699 TU Wal-Mart 5/13/13
Goal Score: 700

Lender Pull 4-12-13 EQ 631 TU 679 EX 681
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
CapOne Visa, CapOne MC, OrchBank, BoA Platinum Visa, First Premier, Belk, JCPenney, Wal-Mart, Fingerhut
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.