cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What should i do next?

tag
eric8241

What should i do next?

So I was told by a mortgage broker that i was prequalified for a mortgage and he referred me to a realtor. The realtor said to contact him if i wanted to see any properties and emailed me severel to look at. My question is should I contact him or the realtors who advertise the property? Thanks in advance for any advice.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
MEE2Too
Valued Member

Re: What should i do next?

You would contact YOUR Realtor and not the listing agent... the listed agent is working for the seller of that home or bank and YOUR Realtor is working for you and your best interest. Once you have received a copy of your pre-approval letter that will be forwarded over to the realtor you are working with and they will show you homes in that price range. If you find a property that your interested in your realtor will contact the listing agent to get all of the details about the property; you will then sit down with your realtor to prepare a contract and it is forwarded to the listed agent and the seller of the home.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What should i do next?

When you find a home you want to purchase, PLEASE make sure you have a licensed Home Inspector do a complete inspection on the property. You do have a choice in Inspectors so do your homework to see what they offer and make sure that they are credible. Good luck!!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.