Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What the heck does this mean?

tag
kdmitchell27
New Contributor

What the heck does this mean?

Was looking over my new rund of conditions and I noticed one pop up, never seen it before.

Loan data has changed that may impact the AUS results and decision on this loan. Lender must review and approve the requested change(s) and if applicable, obtain an updated AUS report and Mortgage Insurance Certificate.

What? What the heck is this? I wasn't aware of my loan changing, I sure didn't request or do anything and my LO didn't make me aware of anything.

Someone care to shed some light on this?

Lender Pulled Credit Rating as of 4.10.2013. (Fico Experian: 660) (Fico TU: 685) (Fico Equifax: 659)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Lulu3

Re: What the heck does this mean?

We have this on ours too, it says it was opended and closed on the 9th. 

Message 2 of 4
foofighter74
Established Contributor

@kdmitchell27 wrote:

Was looking over my new rund of conditions and I noticed one pop up, never seen it before.

Loan data has changed that may impact the AUS results and decision on this loan. Lender must review and approve the requested change(s) and if applicable, obtain an updated AUS report and Mortgage Insurance Certificate.

What? What the heck is this? I wasn't aware of my loan changing, I sure didn't request or do anything and my LO didn't make me aware of anything.

Someone care to shed some light on this?

Were there any seller concessions or anything added to the loan? I believe this is saying something changed that may result in your file going back to Automated Underwriting

Message 3 of 4
kdmitchell27
New Contributor

There was a seller's addendum added, basically he is giving us 5000.00 for the room and two tv's that we had to have signed off on.

Lender Pulled Credit Rating as of 4.10.2013. (Fico Experian: 660) (Fico TU: 685) (Fico Equifax: 659)
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.