Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to do

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What to do

I have been under contract, had to extend my closing date.The issue I have is I have a commitment letter(fha loan) and have met all of the mortgage conditions the type of home I'm buying has deed restrictions and they were made aware of them in the beginning and have closed on this type of loan before but now they are having issue in underwriting but I was told they were going to honor the loanbecause I was approved but they wouldn't be handling any more of this type of loans in the future but they still have not giving me a closing date.What type of action can I take to make them move this thing along I want to be in the home by the end of this month.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Re: What to do

Did things work out for you?

What type of deed restriction does it have?

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes shane things worked out.I am enjoying my new home,I closed on 10/22 a day before my B-day what a gift.

Message 3 of 4
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Congrats, glad to hear.

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.