cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What was your FRONT DTI when you buy/bought a house?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What was your FRONT DTI when you buy/bought a house?

Correction front end 27% back end 36%
Message 11 of 15
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
Correction front end 27% back end 36%

^^Excellent ratios, congrats!

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What was your FRONT DTI when you buy/bought a house?...NFCU APPROVED MY mortgage

My loan processor called this morning that appraisal is done - over $1,000... and three hourse later, she called and told my husband our mortgage is approved. But closing date is pending..- Im suppose to close April 8 but the person suppose to handle our closing docs are very busy.... 

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the comment startingover.I just closed on a beautiful $205k home on 3/28 which was an extremely easy and smooth process from start to finish and closing took a whopping 30 minutes.After reading about all the horror stories with some peoples mortgage experiences I was very nervous but it couldn't have been easier.Im in colerain twp.which is in Cincinnati Ohio and I used a bank called cheviot savings bank and my LO was Jerry Lutts at the Harrison branch for anybody that might live in the area considering a mortgage.I highly recommend them.
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.