Super Contributor
DallasLoanGuy

Re: When Should I Be Able to View the HUD-1 Statement? Industry Standard Timeframe

you get the hud-1 when it is ready

can be 1 minute before closing or 2 weeks before closing.

problem is, easy loans get pushed to the side sometimes in an effort to manage the loan pipeline.... so an easy 2 week deal takes 3 because someone else's hard deal needs more underwriter attention. for this reason, the hud-1 comes out last minute usually.

your lender can better answer your question

* While I try to visit the forum often, please feel free to contact me directly with a link to your post if I fail to answer a follow up question.

* Lending across the entire 'Great State of Texas' since 2004
Regular Contributor
playboy

Re: When Should I Be Able to View the HUD-1 Statement? Industry Standard Timeframe

[ Edited ]

DallasLoanGuy wrote:

you get the hud-1 when it is ready

can be 1 minute before closing or 2 weeks before closing.

problem is, easy loans get pushed to the side sometimes in an effort to manage the loan pipeline.... so an easy 2 week deal takes 3 because someone else's hard deal needs more underwriter attention. for this reason, the hud-1 comes out last minute usually.

your lender can better answer your question

Thanks Dallas.  So is it the underwriter that is responsible for completing the HUD-1?

Starting Score: EX 575/TU 534/EQ 570
Current Scores per Myfico: (As of 12-14-13) EX 690/EQ 685/TU 679
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Frequent Contributor
Sunshine85

The title company prepares the HUD.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}