cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When do myFICO mortgage scores (2, 4, 5) update?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

When do myFICO mortgage scores (2, 4, 5) update?

I pulled mine and my husband's FICO scores on 7/5 by buying the 3B report. While our FICO 8 scores have flucuated throughout the month, our mortgage scores have not. Will they update again on 8/5, or is there a certain date when that happens? We're actively taking steps to improve our mortgage scores so we can begin looking for our first home, and want to know how our efforts are affecting our mortgage scores. Thanks! 

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: When do myFICO mortgage scores (2, 4, 5) update?

That depends on which membership you have. If you have the Ultimate 3B membership, your mortgage scores will update every 3mo, which for you will be October 5. If you have the Premier 3B membership your scores are updated on a monthly basis. I believe there's been some talk that myFICO no longer offers the premier membership though. Those of us who have it must be grandfathered in. 

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is correct about the premier membership. I called them a couple weeks ago and asked about that and they said it's no longer offered.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you purchase a 3B report between your next update, its my understnding that it will update based off the new purchase. Am I correct?

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.