Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do i look? - Auto

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where do i look? - Auto

Hello,

This is my first post here so i was having some issues. I would like some advice on where to start looking for an auto loan. I'm not too concerned about a bad rate, just need to get financed. My scores are as following:-

Ex 534 Eq 494 TU 504

Badies: BoA 700.00 C/O
             CACH LLC 2134.48(BoA debt) Settled for Less than Full(03/2008)

Installment accounts:
Student Loan: 1070 Us Fed Direct - Est 09/2004
Pay history eith not reported or current depending on report as it was on deferment, my most recent installment due was reported 60 late because i screwed up and didn't complete my deferment paperwork(working on getting this off)

I am confused on the reason i am so low, i paid all my bad debt and only had 1 late on my only account. Help me =)

I did open a CC with HSBC for 200.00(secured) and it hasn't reported yet.

So my baddies are cleared up, except the 1x60 for Mar on the Student loan.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
shyboy
Frequent Contributor

Re: Where do i look? - Auto

Hello Welcome. I would try roadloan.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Getting back in the credit game after major setbacks
Message 2 of 6
pattycake
Established Contributor

Try the Second Chance Program and University Federal Credit Union out of TX. www.ufcu.org. They do auto loans for people with lower credit scores. Good luck!
pattycake's FICOs: 6/2/10 - TU: 708; EX: ???; EQ: 749
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

rabdelr wrote:
Hello,

This is my first post here so i was having some issues. I would like some advice on where to start looking for an auto loan. I'm not too concerned about a bad rate, just need to get financed. My scores are as following:-

Ex 534 Eq 494 TU 504

Badies: BoA 700.00 C/O
             CACH LLC 2134.48(BoA debt) Settled for Less than Full(03/2008)

Installment accounts:
Student Loan: 1070 Us Fed Direct - Est 09/2004
Pay history eith not reported or current depending on report as it was on deferment, my most recent installment due was reported 60 late because i screwed up and didn't complete my deferment paperwork(working on getting this off)

I am confused on the reason i am so low, i paid all my bad debt and only had 1 late on my only account. Help me =)

I did open a CC with HSBC for 200.00(secured) and it hasn't reported yet.

So my baddies are cleared up, except the 1x60 for Mar on the Student loan.

Try a local credit union. I was in a position similiar to yours 2 years ago. With those scores you might have a very high interest rate. Mine was about 18%. with scores between 400-590. It's a start though to rebuild your credit. Also remember that most dealers are going to want a down payment. Have it handy just in case.

Thanks
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Superchargedcredit.com has a couple of programs that may work for you.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

i think that might be roadloanS.com   btw

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.