Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to Purchase Classic 04 Scores ?

tag
Maddog_
Contributor

Where to Purchase Classic 04 Scores ?

I thought I read a post or two that provided a link to a site that sells all three Classic 04 scores, which are typically the FICO scores which are required by mortgage underwriters. Can someone please repost that link ?

Thank You !

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Where to Purchase Classic 04 Scores ?

Message 2 of 5
Maddog_
Contributor

@09Lexie

Thanks for the link.  That offers an excellent explanation of the score types.  However, it does not contain reference to the company that sells Classic 04 scores.  I'm certain that I saw that somewhere on the forum within the past few weeks......just can't seem to find it now.  In fact, there is a company that sells the Classic 04's from each of the three bureaus.  For folks close to the score hurdles it would be very helpful to have access to exactly what the underwriters use since it is always a crap shoot hoping the MYFico scores are going to match the Beacon 05, TU04 and EX version 2.

Message 3 of 5
n0smirc
Regular Contributor

@Maddog_ wrote:

@09Lexie

Thanks for the link.  That offers an excellent explanation of the score types.  However, it does not contain reference to the company that sells Classic 04 scores.  I'm certain that I saw that somewhere on the forum within the past few weeks......just can't seem to find it now.  In fact, there is a company that sells the Classic 04's from each of the three bureaus.  For folks close to the score hurdles it would be very helpful to have access to exactly what the underwriters use since it is always a crap shoot hoping the MYFico scores are going to match the Beacon 05, TU04 and EX version 2.

I remember stumbling across the exact same thing a couple of months back but it was rather outdated information. Last I remember, the company had been blocked/shut down and was no longer able to sell the scores.

Message 4 of 5
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

EQ - you can get here at myFICO.

EX - The only way I know of for EX04 is through PSECU

TU - I don't think you can get this anywhere in the 04 version easily.

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.