Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Report is usually higher?

tag
210cnj
New Visitor

Which Report is usually higher?

I have not pulled all 3 of mine on here but did do my Trans union and was suprised to see it at 665, from the trans union webstie. I want to do the all 3 on here but was wondering which one of the 3 are usually highr? 

We are trying to buy a new Built KB home. Any help?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Peter1142
Established Contributor

Re: Which Report is usually higher?

It totally varies. YMMV.

The score you bought on the transunion site is not a FICO score and is unlikely to be used by a mortgage lender. But the TU and EX scores you pull on here are old versions of FICO and also not likely to be used, but they should be fairly close.

I would get the Equifax score on here if you want the best indication of where you stand and if you should try applying. You already have a TU report, and you can get your EX report for free at numerous sites if you want to check it, if there are no major discrepancies I doubt the scores you would pull on this site would be any closer than the EQ score.

Message 2 of 3
n0smirc
Regular Contributor

Re: Which Report is usually higher?

Did you get that score from transunion.com? If so, that's a vantagescore 2.0 score out of a 990 scale and a 665 is rated as a D on that scale. Which also doesn't mean a whole lot.

I would get your equifax score/report from myfico.com. This score will be the same one that a lender will pull. If you get your annual credit reports from annualcreditreport.com (don't bother with buying their scores) you can at least see what's on your report that you may need to take action on.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.