Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which of the 3 is more important...Auto Loans

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which of the 3 is more important...Auto Loans

Hey I just want to say this is the best site and my new drug...Robot tongue

I am working hard to get my score up and thanks to all the great information here hopefully I will see improvments soon...

My question is of the 3 reporting agency which to lenders favor or look at the most???   Is one of the 3 scores more important than others to focus on??? 

And also what score is high enough for a good auto loan???  Im at 630 experian now but will not look at buying a car until CC are paid off in about just over a year...Thanks...
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Which of the 3 is more important...Auto Loans

Dreambig they usually pull all 3 score and choose the average of it / But for autoloan they have their own rating.. be sure to make a credit report before you are going to agency. And if agency shows your lower score show them what you have . I know there was a topic about it but i dont remember where
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good question.   Many companies use all 3, so none is more important that then other.  Some companies only use one of the 3.   What state are you in and I can tell you what company?   Transunion is big in Cal and the northeast,   Experian is out of Texas and they are huge is the southern/south west states.   Equifax has larger market in the northern midwest states.  If you give me your state, I can look up the prominent credit agency for that area.   Ideally, you want to work on all 3, because they are usually pretty close to one another.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey thanks and Im from Sunny Florida!!!
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

im from new york, u think u could help me out here....

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.