Did you mean: 

Who is closing 5/27/10

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Who is closing 5/27/10

Who is closing tomorrow 5/27/10?
I will be at 1 PM Smiley Happy
Still thinking something will go wrong. Today can't go fast enough. I'm sure I won't sleep at all tonight.
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Who is closing 5/27/10

Not tomorrow, but Friday at 9 am!

Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

We close fri at 4pm, im also a little nervous.  I was told we wont know the exact amount of money we need to bring to closing until thurs at the earliest and maybe not until fri Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was told we wont know the exact amount of money we need to bring to closing until thurs at the earliest and maybe not until fri :smileysad:

Is that normal? I was told a price last week and said if it was less I would get a check back at closing and if it was more to have my check book with me. Isn't that "normal"
Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I was told we wont know the exact amount of money we need to bring to closing until thurs at the earliest and maybe not until fri :smileysad:

Is that normal? I was told a price last week and said if it was less I would get a check back at closing and if it was more to have my check book with me. Isn't that "normal"

We found out yesterday how much we needed to bring, so three days before closing. I stopped at the bank to get the certified check yesterday, my realtor got the HUD Statement

Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

My title company told me they cant give me an exact amount until they get the final loan docs. and they should get them thurs (hopefully)  my mortgage broker gave me an estimate of what we need and and said if we dont want to wait to get the certified check we can get it for that amount and if its to much the title company will cut me a check that day, if its not enough i can write a personal check for the rest.  So i do have an idea of the amount needed, just not the exact amount.

Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

We are closing tomorrow @ 10!!!! I don't think I've been this excited since my wedding day! I hope I can sleep tonight

Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Me me me!!!

But I still haven't received our HUD, or been told how much we will owe/receive at closing. Meh.

Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I received an email from my LO this afternoon giving us all that info. congrats everyone 

Message 9 of 16
thrasher865
Valued Contributor

I closed on this very same day last year!  Congrats all

Starting Score: EQ: 665 - TU: 687
Current Score: EQ: 749 - TU: ---
Goal Score: EQ: 760 - TU: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.