cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do they do this?!!

tag
NJQT

Why do they do this?!!

::Venting:: This is by far the most frustrating thing I've ever done in my life! I have not heard from my LO in 4 days. I have no clue what's going on, I don't even know if we've gone to UW yet. Don't know if the appraisal came back...I'm lost. It's Friday and now I have to go the whole weekend with this feeling. Now that we've turned in everything they've asked for, my LO doesn't call or email right back like she used to. This is insane!!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Why do they do this?!!

They are probably very busy, I am in the same boat, I am suppsed to have my mortgage commitment by today..I informed the lady that I have been dealing with of the same...no reply...she said that she has to get an update out to me but some files take her longer then expected to work thru...umm ok but I may loose 2k....frustrating for sure....

Message 2 of 8
NJQT

I feel your pain, hopefully we both hear something soon.

Message 3 of 8
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Its the end of the month.. people are closing like crazy

Id try to give your LO a call

Message 4 of 8

I emailed, they told me that is the best form of communication, I sent in everythign they asked for and they seem to be dragging their feet, now I have to ask for an extension and if the seller does not grant it then I am out of the whole deal...but I will get my deposit back...this is really nerve wrecking...I want the house, we need the house for our kids!!! Smiley Sad

Message 5 of 8
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

when are you scheduled to close

Message 6 of 8

Per the p&s 3/29, mortgage commitment due today....

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Busy or not how long does it take to write a quick email with an update?

I used to work for a mortgage bank that had over 400 branches and we STRESSED to all our LO's that communication was key to having satisfied customers. Yes, they might get the same question all the time but they have to remmeber how exciitng, and stressful it is when buying a house. Although escrow can be a short time those 30-45 days drag by for the customers.

The LO I worked with ALWAYS got back to me that day with any question I might have, except when he might have had a vacation day but he wanred me ahead of time. I've referred numerous peers over to him since.

The only thing I can think of that might be the reason you haven't heard from your LO is that they are waiting on their UW department or someone to get back to them.

Good luck! And congrats on the house!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.