Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wiating to close

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wiating to close

My husband and I have been waiting for three weeks now to close. It seems like every Friday we need to turn in some sort of document and are told Monday, Tuesday at the latest. Well we dont need to turn in anymore docs, and havent had to since last Friday and still are told Monday, Tuesday at the latest. Our house is finnished. We signed off on it and it is sitting waiting for the finance company to get their act together.  One minute we are told it's with the underwriter, then the MAP? center, then the closeing dept now it's with some lady that needs to prepare it for the title company. It has been seven months of pure hell and now with the way the econmy is it realy turned into a nightmare. We have to be out of our current home by Wednesday. I sure hope we dont end up homeless. I just needed to vent. It seems like no matter who we complain to it gets nowhere. At least we are able to buy a house right now, so I guess I should count my blessings.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: Wiating to close

I'll bite a fingernail for you.

I wish I could do more!!

Retired Lender
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Dallas. I am not sure if that will be enough at this point. I just got word that the underwriter is backing out of his decision to ok the sale of our vehicle. We were originally approved with the condition that we get a gift for the payoff of our vehicle. We got my dad to pay it off for us, sent a copy of the cashiers check, proof of payoff from the finance company, pink slip, and a copy of my dads bank statement to show where the funds came from. Now the underwriter is saying that is not enough. I dont know what else to do. We are going to be homeless in a few days. my LO is a stressed out mess and the home builder is PO'd. What a mess. Anyway, hope you all have a very happy Thanksgiving and congrats to all of you that have closed recently. Andrea
Message 3 of 4
BrianB_The_Loan_Professor
Valued Contributor

Wow what a mess

I cant believe that they would have you do that and then say it wasnt enough?

Good Luck and I hope it all pulls together for you

Brian

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Brian B The Loan Professor
Mortgage Banker - offering FHA, VA, USDA , and Conventional mortgages in all 50 states -

If I do not respond to a follow up question please feel free to contact me directly
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.