tag
Dw4250
Valued Contributor

Re: Will I qualify for a home?

@edcampbell613 wrote:

620+ is good for conventional.

edit to remove poss solicitation. 

~Lexie

Hmmmm...be very careful about proceeding with a conventional loan w/a ~620 mid score.  I'm not aware of any reputable lenders who will do this (maybe possible exception is if you bring >20% down payment, which greatly reduces the risk for the lender).  FHA route is much more likely in this range. But of course YMMV.  You will pay a little more with an FHA backed loan, but interest rates are still relatively low so you should be able to find decent terms.

Message 11 of 12
tmswa98

Re: Will I qualify for a home?

re pay to delete, I have old charge off's  and aren't in collections but look neg. They are past the 4 yr mark for them to collect from me and I was advised to just let them be as they wont be reporting much longer, like 2-3 years and they wont be able to report them at the 7yr pointf. Im not even sure how to remove them and pay in full to delete if they have been charged off. Do I just leave them or try to pay and delete?

Exp-643

equi-658

trans-666

fico - 591   (seems to affect the fico mostly )

Thank you

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.