cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will i qualify for a VA home loan Kind of long sorry!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will i qualify for a VA home loan Kind of long sorry!

Sorry this is going to be long wanted to make sure i provided as much info as i could 

Okay so this is what my credit report will looking in about a month or two along with with other information about myself:

Currently work for Chryler since april 2014

previous worked at a different facotry Functional devices from 8/2012 as temp then switch to full time april 2013 until i siwtch jobs to chrysler.

my yearly income for chrysler with no overtime for one year will be 37,700 my wife is a stay at home mom and student almost finished with her degree.

As well I am a student working on my electrican degree to move up in my current job so i get a basic houseing allowanc of 1,084 a month (13,008 a year)provided i dont fail out in which case my wife would probably beat me lol. 

report accourding to the actual 3 reports not fico is like this

Good standings

Aaron's installment -3/15/12 to 5/3/1013

Aaron's installment- 10/3/2011 to 5/3/2013

Harris originals installemtn 1/7/2006 to 5/2/13

navy federal auto loan 4/1/06 to 12/08

navy federal installment 2/06-8/06

student loans

kay jewelers not report on TU

walmart credit card just opened not report on TU

Negatives

Kay jewelers fals off 1/15

church hill associates falls off 4/2015 shown only on equifax

navy federal revolving charge off sold to asset acceptant shown on my collections and just put in as a judgement in 4/14 all three are for the same revovling credit card 

my current scores according to my fico is 

equifax 610

transunion 600

experian 585

5 negatives will be off my reports with in the next 2 months. I didn't show them above

Couple questions what could i expect my scores to look around about with the 5 negatives not shown coming off.

Will my score be good enough to get a VA home loan possible in the amount of about 125,000 with out adding my wife as a co-signer since she does not work and her credit is poor and will be rebuilding hers soon. We need to move by the first of the year is it going to be possible?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Will i qualify for a VA home loan Kind of long sorry!

Anyone?
Message 2 of 4
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Judgment will need to be paid or on a payment plan.

Doesn't look like you currently have any open credit, is that right?

You didn't list what the 5 negatives are, so tough to answer your question on how much your score will improve when they come off your credit.

Income probably will be fine for the sales price though, but would really depend on your debt payments.  There is a thread that lists the information needed to help people here ascertain your chances of qualifying.  You can find it at Do I qualify for a mortgage? Info that is needed.

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

The only credit currently open beisdes student loans is a walmart CC . I will have that payment as well as getting the judgement on a payment plan of course to get it tooken cared of I was unware i had anything in judgement until i pulled my recent report. Thank you for your advice. I am going to continue working on my credit and hopefully can reach our goal if not we will just have to wait a little longer!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.