Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will i qualify?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will i qualify?

Hello evryone well it looks like its now or never for me!...im taking the plunge!...nex month im going to apply for a home loan and im going FHA heres my stats....my scores 6/14 TU-680 6/14 EQ-698 6/14 EX-540 (FAKO) i have one medical collection for $1100 and one Judgement that has been satisfied thats 3yrs old (looking to have removed altogether soon) i have no debts other than 2 CC with a total minimum monthly payment of $40...and i make $35k a year....i live in NJ an the house i want is in TX (will be relocating by the end of this year of beginning of next year) i dont have alot of money in savings as of yet approximately $1500 in savings but i will have enough for the downpayment because im getting it gifted...the houses im looking at are $100-120k...phew! so what do u think guys/gals how am i looking as far as getting approved? this will be my first home and im eager and ready to take the plunge!...and if you think im not in a postion to get approved what can i do NOW expedite the process?...thank you so much for any insight, advice in this matter.Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: Will i qualify?

make sure you have good documentation on the judgment. it will help when you go thru underwriting.

i dont see any major issues.

save money.... cash talks on a loan application regardless of gifts.

Retired Lender
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Will i qualify?

Thank you Dallas for the quick response!..ok nex question?...based upon my info i submitted how much do u think i would be qualified for?
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.