Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will she qualify

tag
sjlcjl
Valued Member

Will she qualify

Looking for posilities of a refi for a friend...  No cash out, just shorter term and lower payment.

Current is 30 year at 6.125%

Here is the situation...

• She has plenty of equity in the house.  Should be better than 50% equity.
  • She works from home (daycare) and has verifiable income from tax returns.
  • She also gets child support and will continue to get it for alteast another 7 years.  (It is court ordered)
  • She has no idea of credit score.  (no lates, no CO, no judgements, only one credit card)  I estimate it to be in the upper 600's
  • She has no other debt than the mortgage
  • She currently has a 30 year fixed at 6.125 that started in 2003 with a remaining balance of $75,000
  • Including child support and her income from daycare she has an income of ~$30,000 a year. ($1500 child support, $1500 daycare per month)
  • Has ~$25,000 in savings/roth account. 
  • Primary residence, single-family house

Trying to get her to get her credit score right now.  So hopefully I can update that soon.

Hicups I see are the income from child support/income....

Thanks for your thoughts!

Starting Score: EQ 665 (Jan 1, 2013)
Current Score: EQ 738 4/18/13, EX 715 Lender Pull 3/15/13, TU 718 Lender Pull 3/15/13 Suposedly over 750 now from what I was told when I did my auto loan, but not sure.
Goal Score: 740

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Re: Will she qualify

If the child support income is documented, she should not have a big problem. This is assuming her daycare business is also reported and paying taxes on for at least the last few years.

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.