Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will this kill the deal?

tag
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: Will this kill the deal?

@Anonymous wrote:

Our LO hasn't spoken to us directly since the end of December -- all we talk to now is the Loan Processor. Should I warn her?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you should definately ask.
thy may not re-pull.
some do, some dont 

Retired Lender
Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

JUST spoke to my friend at the CU and she had me send her a copy of the CR showing the error.

I asked if I could just go in and ask at my local branch, and she said "No, the department that would deal with that isn't local to you." But she did say that she can handle it (still crossing fingers, though) if it's in error (which is what the lending department at the CU told me).

She is such a sweet person. One of the kindest (despite the stereotype -- since she works in collections) people I've ever talked to. She seems to be putting off everything else to help us with this!!

If all this gets taken care of and the loan goes through smoothly ('cause if it doesn't, where I'll be, I don't think they have internet access -- getting cables through padded walls ain't easy, I guess), the question remains:

Should I get her a fruit basket or a bouquet of roses?! Smiley Happy

(Please, though, don't stop crossing your fingers for us!)
Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DallasLoanGuy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Our LO hasn't spoken to us directly since the end of December -- all we talk to now is the Loan Processor. Should I warn her?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you should definately ask.
thy may not re-pull.
some do, some dont 

Thanks, Dallas! Once I'm done on the phone with my friend at the CU, I'll call our Loan Processor. Before I call her, I'd like to be able to give her some sort of status on the situation.

Like I said in the post before this one, my friend at the CU is looking into it and seems to be giving high priority (she's one of the sweetest people you'd ever hope to meet!). So, my fingers are still crossed since this ain't over yet.

Would you know if they (CW) checked DH's CRs and saw this, what we could do to "fix" it? A letter from our CU stating that it was a mistake perhaps? Or perhaps a rapid re-score?

The funny thing about all of this is that this was the ONLY thing that changed on DH's CRs and it caused (somehow) his score to go UP by 3 points. Isn't that uber weird????
Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Will this kill the deal? UPDATE: THANK YOU!!!!!!! :)

OMGosh!!! I dunno, but I think ya'll's prayers and good thoughts have WORKED!!

JUST spoke to our Loan Processor (she is SUCH an angel!) and delivered the spiel/explanation to her about the misreporting (my friend at the CU still hasn't gotten back to me yet).

Our LP interrupted me and said "Sweetheart, it's fine. You're already in Final Underwriting and we're not going to pull your credit again at all." She then went on to promise that we can close on Monday!! OMGosh, if I could've I would've given her the biggest smooch and hug right then and there!!

I was so totally pooping a 2 ton brick, there. Even if the CU updated the CRAs to correct the mistake today (they also offered to send a letter to CW stating that it's an error), it would have taken at least 5 days to get everything straightened out. Yikes!!

But really, I just want to thank you guys ... you have been so patient with me, so patient with my stupid questions and paranoia. Have just been such kind, wonderful people. God Bless every single one of you. Seriously. I don't mean that lightly.

I really hope that the Good Lord Blesses you guys. I really do. If ya'll were able to put up with me and my dumbo questions for so long and so patiently, you deserve Blessings in SPADES!! Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 19
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

liquor

Retired Lender
Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DallasLoanGuy wrote:

liquor

What kind and how much?! Smiley Wink

Seriously, Dallas ... without you, especially, this dream wouldn't have come true!! Smiley Happy
*smooch*
Message 16 of 19
WannaHouse
Valued Contributor

As far as what to send?

I would send the LO and your friend a small floral bouquet, or plant for their desk, and a bottle of good whiskey for Dallas. Smiley Happy  LOL

I'll be praying for you all! Hope the rest of this time goes smoothly until you have your keys!!

Message Edited by WannaHouse on 01-14-2009 10:47 AM

Kathy

We are finally homeowners!!

Closed May 5th-30 yr fixed at 5.25%.

Message 17 of 19
LisaJ
Frequent Contributor

I can't wait to see your "I closed" message next week!!!!!!

Great big woohoos and hugs to you! 

WOW! EQ when I joined myFICO: 657. Ups and downs and a few bumps and bruises, but finally back over 700. Whew!

Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

sorry i didn't get back to send you good vibes, but i'm glad it is all going to work out!!
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.