Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wish Me Luck!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wish Me Luck!!!!

Hello All.....We started our journey into home ownership two and a half weeks ago and wow what a roller coaster ride!  My wife and I have seen at least 30 homes and have made offers on four.  Suprisingly, even though the selection of homes seems to be good, there are many "deal seekers" such as myself that are taking advantage of the low interest rates and low home prices.  So anyways after not having the winning offer three times in a row my frustrated wife and I made a full price offer on a bank owned home.  The house has been on the market since mid December and has had multiple price reductions.  One offer has been submitted but the bank must not have been happy with it as it has been countered.  My guess is someone "low-balled" the bank and they didn't like it.  We decided to submit a full price offer and a copy of our pre-approval letter and asked the bank to pay closing costs.  Hopefully this will be enough to close the deal but we should find out in a couple of days. SOOO please cross your fingers for us.  Thanks!! 
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
GFer
Valued Contributor

Re: Wish Me Luck!!!!

I have seven contracts and this last one I am waiting to close. Like you, I offered full price but I didn't ask for closing. However they decided they would pay for my title if I closed at their title company. Not a lot of help, but every little bit helps!

Congrats and Good Luck!!!

EQ 817, EX 815, TU 813 (Updated 1/5/18: TU 843

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 3
Donna1966
Regular Contributor

Re: Wish Me Luck!!!!

x x  Okay, they are crossed!  Good luck!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.