Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

With programs like SONYMA & FHA should I

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

With programs like SONYMA & FHA should I

just like the title says should I? The rates are low plus 3.5% down programs I'm wondering if I should still wait it out. Debt is basically college loan $538 I am in the process of doing the Alliant method $500 loan 60 months. I was discharged from bankruptcy four years ago. Credit score right now 670 670 652 tomorrow a new report will be generated (got this info from credit check total) 

i am not pre approved or pre qualified yet. I am just wondering if I should pull the trigger. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: With programs like SONYMA & FHA should I

Credit check total are fico 8 scores,you need to see what your mortgage scores are which you can get from this site.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Credit check total are fico 8 scores,you need to see what your mortgage scores are which you can get from this site.

Ok thanks so I need to get all three reports? 

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I purchased myfico monthly and here is what I am seeing for mortgage. 

COMMONLY USED IN MORTGAGE LENDING  data as of 5/3/2016 (my scores are generated on the 3rd of every month) 

Equifax FICO SCORE 5: 696 <--- (lowest in mortgage score but highest in FICO 8 (678 up from 670 last month)

Transunion FICO SCORE 4: 722

Experian FICO SCORE 728

So I think this is good enough to move forward. I am in the process of doing the alliant loan. 

For some strange reason transunion is saying one of my installment loans are too high its 538 and the origianl loan was $4000 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: With programs like SONYMA &amp; FHA should I

If I am going to go with a program like fha or sonyma do I need to go to a loan officer/ mortgage broker?

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.