Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would like preapproval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would like preapproval

I need a mortgage in the next 2months, no debt, 120k annual salary, but credit scores og 627 TU 612EQ 595EX...could I get approved for a conventional loan?
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Would like preapproval

@Anonymous wrote:
I need a mortgage in the next 2months, no debt, 120k annual salary, but credit scores og 627 TU 612EQ 595EX...could I get approved for a conventional loan?

This should be in the mortgage forum; however, where did you get your scores from?  I ask because it's hard to get your EX without going through a lender.  If those aren't FICO scores (FAKO's as they're called here) then you can't be basing your chances off them.  

        
Message 2 of 8
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Moved to Mortgage Loans.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

FHA would be about ur only option most lenders want to see atleast a mid score of 680 for conventional
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got from FIco....do not know my actual experian
Message 5 of 8
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
FHA would be about ur only option most lenders want to see atleast a mid score of 680 for conventional

620 allowed with 20% down.

Retired Lender
Message 6 of 8
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

how much down?

purchase price?

why conventional and not fha?

Retired Lender
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

15k down, purchase price 280k...I thought I would not qualify for FHA since i have a late payment 3 mths ago on my last mtg
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.