Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would like to know to whom to go for person to person help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would like to know to whom to go for person to person help

Hello again,

As I understand nobody can give names of companies or advertise here. I would like to know if there is a internet or organizations that can give me one to one advice.

I need somebody that can review my GFE and give my advice on how to negotiate, if there something to negotiate. Example closing costs, ask the seller to pay more etc.  

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
boomhower
Valued Contributor

Re: Would like to know to whom to go for person to person help

Just post the info here.  We can give you a ton of advise on how the GFE is.  Lots of pro's on here along a lot of us amatures who have recently went through the process.  Here you can get a lot of thoughts rather than just one.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello again,

As I understand nobody can give names of companies or advertise here. I would like to know if there is a internet or organizations that can give me one to one advice.

I need somebody that can review my GFE and give my advice on how to negotiate, if there something to negotiate. Example closing costs, ask the seller to pay more etc.  

One things is that the GFE will be separate from the offer you submit; so what the seller does (and doesn't) pay is still on the table I think. The GFE is just "here's what's going to be paid by somebody."

And +1 to the above, the folks on this forum have always helped me with my detailed questions Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. Yes I know manufacture homes are higher. What disappoints me is that I told her many times and asked her many times to make sure I was getting the best interest. Ok. She said sorry. I understand we all make mistakes. I'm buying the property for $55,000 with a Escrow of $4290.00 with a rate of 3.375% and first it was an APR of 4.351% Now I'm paying $700.00 to keep the rate and the APR went to 4.531% . Closing costs are approximately $5163.00 with the seller paying 3%. I noticed that I'm being lend less and paying more interest. Because in the Initial Truth In Lending Disclosure, It was $52769.42 and I was going to pay in finance charge after 15 years $18934.00 Now the new ITIL D says $52145. 64 and the finance charge will be $19557.89. $600 more interest and also the $700 to keep the same rate. If I do not buy the rate, I t will go up to 3.850. That is my storySmiley Happy

Also this is HUD foreclosed home, I asked my realtor if I can ask HUD to pay 6% instead of 3% to compensate the charges but he said that HUD only will pay 3%. How truth is this?

Thanks to you all for your time and advice.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.