Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YES!!!!

tag
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

Re: YES!!!!

Beautiful.  Just can't wait to join u in the dream.

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 11 of 25
MissMia75
Frequent Contributor

What an overwhelming experience Smiley Happy.  Through all of the hard work you put into this process this was the blessing that came out of itSmiley Happy

Starting Score: 06/2011 505 EX 523 Lender Pulled
Current Score: 08/2011 628 EX 575 Lender Pulled
11/14/2011 TU 584

Goal Score: 700

***Closed on my home 05/18/2012***

Message 12 of 25
Catacam
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations!!!!!!  Whoo Hoo!!!

CLOSED ON OUR FIRST HOME MAY 30TH!!!

Starting Score: TU 589 EQ 526 EX603
Current Score: TU 635 EQ 603 EX ??
Goal Score: 750

Message 13 of 25
sherakay
Valued Member

Congrats!!

So jealous! I really want to buy a house but I live in LA and $133,000 isn't going to go too far. So I've been looking to move to Boulder City, NV 20 miles outside of Las Vegas. It's the closest to the city that qualifies for USDA. 

Only $277 to close, that's amazing!! I'm not married, and am buying by myself, so it's a little daunting because I'm not sure my BF would relocate to Vegas. 

Were there any other out of pocket expenses? Appraisal, inspection, credit check, etc?

Starting Score: Walmart myfico 664 TU Lender Pull 690 EQ Lender Pull 669
Current Score: Walmart myfico 698 TU Equifax- 686 Experian- 692 Transunion- 700 Lender Pull 7/18/12
Goal Score: 720

Message 14 of 25
xchap
Contributor

Excellent one day i'll also join in on that dream.

Starting Score: 760
Current Score: 760
Goal Score: 800

Message 15 of 25
Sunshine85
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations!
Message 16 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

We paid 500.00 binder, 440.00 for an appraisal, 135.00 for the appraiser to go out again after some things were corrected, 130.00 for WDO, 225.00 home inspection, and the 277.00 for the closing cost.

Thanks to everyone for all of the congratulations : )

Message 17 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow congrats this is truely an awesome story to hear about here on the forum.  I hope you all the best in the future!!

Message 18 of 25
sherakay
Valued Member

The $500 binder (earnest $?) What happens to that $ after closing? Do you get it refunded to you since you didn't have to pay a downpayment? For the WDO inspection, did you have a contingency that if termites were found, the sellers needed to hire a pest control to rid them, or if past damage had been found and they hadn't been on a maintenance plan with a pest control company that they had to fix the repairs?

I will try to search the forums to see if you posted this already, but may I ask where did you buy your home and the specs please?

Thanks!

I am losing HOURS of my life daily doing research on buying a house. Just a bought a car in April, and it seems like I constantly need something to plan for! lol

Starting Score: Walmart myfico 664 TU Lender Pull 690 EQ Lender Pull 669
Current Score: Walmart myfico 698 TU Equifax- 686 Experian- 692 Transunion- 700 Lender Pull 7/18/12
Goal Score: 720

Message 19 of 25
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

Wow blessed!

We started about the same time and look, we are BOTH purchasing homes now!!!

I am set to close 7/20/12.... ITS SCARY!!! less then 3 months from my wedding! lol....

here is the pic for MY house! (i love saying my or our house... since i have never said that before!!!)

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.