Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your opinions/suggestions/advice please

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Your opinions/suggestions/advice please

i was able to get 5 medical collections deleted by paying them in full

inwas able to get AES a servicer for Chase bank student loan of which i am co borrower tomremove 2 -30 day lates because i was able to prove that they did not contact me

i was  able to get a paid in full state tax lien off of 2 of the 3 bureaus ...still working on one

i was not able to get Cap 1 to remove the trade line of paid in full charge off (just paid it las month) but they did remove most of the actual # of actual late payments made

i chise to pay off my Parent Plus loan in full

and reduce the other student loan to 1/3 of what the crazy balance was with all of the interest that had built up

just last month i funded an Open Sky secured credit card with $1,100.00

all of this has increased my scores on average 80 points from just 9 weeks ago

Right now MyFico scores are.    Equifax 680.  Experian 647. (Waiting for one update on this one) and Transunion at 602 (the only of the three that still does not show the new CC which gave me a nice boost on the other 2)

So, my accounts are

auto loan with only 4 payments left and a perfect payment history

a student loan with $2,600 left on it and 2, 30 day lates  last year

the new secured credit card funded with $1,100.00

the bads:

cap1 charge off. Paid in full just last month. 

Parent plus loan   Even though paid in full last month , Nelnet reports 6 lates with the last late being 13 months ago

i have gone all the way to the FTC on this after dusputing directly to nelnet then the umbudsman then the department of education

i am absolutely being truthful. 

I was in forbearance.  This shows for 26 months in a row then suddenly goes from July 2014 to August 2014. 90 days late to sept 2014 180 days late and keeps getti g worse until January 2015 were it returns to OK each month.     I renewed my right of forbearance everytime it was time to renew it.  This is nelnets inaccurate reporting for sure

a paid in full state tax lien which has disappeared from two of the bureaus but not the third. In the one it is still on it shows paid and released

my Fico Mtg scores as of 1/15/2016:

Eq - 641  Ex - 694

and TU 584  (2 updates are not showing on my TU report yet)

I am in an overpriced rental and there are many, many issues with the property of which the owner does nothing about.  Serious issues 

I am hopping to get a morgage within 3 months from now

what do you all think?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: Your opinions/suggestions/advice please

pretty thin.

i would like to see 3 trade lines over 12 months old.

some lenders require that.... not all.

basically it will come down to what automated underwriting says

Retired Lender
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Your opinions/suggestions/advice please

I have 2 that are over 12 months old, the auto 60 months and the student loan 27 months old

I was married for 22 years, and not the bread winner of family.  My Husband was sick for 2 years before he died and so I wasn't even thinking of any of this with working full time and taking care of him nights and weekends.  Not much about that I can change.

We owned three different houses together over the years and then ended up renting what was supposed to be one year while we searched for the neighborhood we wanted to live in (we had relocated)  he got ill, things got bad.

Meanwhile i am renting a seriously over priced house in disrepair and it gets worse as time goes by.  I have a 25% downpaymen for in my price range and then $25,000.00 of reserved money for emergencies, savings etc.

That's as good as it gets for me

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.