Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

...a dream come true

tag
Lemmus
Established Contributor

...a dream come true

...been playing in the Mortgage forum the last few months ...then this morning I got a myFico score change alert ...my EQ had jumped 70 freaking points overnight but no reason was given ...so I bought the 3B reports and there it was ...my very last neg, an unpaid med for $601, had dropped off my EQ FOUR MONTHS EARLY!!!! ...and I hadn't done anything to drive the drop :smileyvery-happy:

...two years to the month since I was denied for a car loan with my scores all in the 400s and a large IRS lien ...then the lien aged off due to SoL ...and I found myFico and this forum ...the rest of the story is in the sig :smileylol:

...been house hunting since Nov ...finally found our dream retirement home (3BR/2BA on 5 acres in south FL) and in underwriting :smileyhappy:

...thank you myFico one and all ...you've helped make our dream come true :heart:

Helpful Links: Do I Qualify? | Mortgage Calculator | USDA Mortgages | Opt Out | FICO Versions
Last HP: 11/04/15 | myFico 3B Jun 10 '15:FICO8 EQ - 752 | TU - 763 | EX - 750
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ...a dream come true

WOO! That's awesome news, Lemmus!

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

"The race is not always to the swift, but to those that keep on running."

When did y'all put a contract on a house??  I missed that thread?

The Lemmus has now reached the promised land.

Message 3 of 13
Lemmus
Established Contributor

...I've not said anything before because its a short sale and the asset manager hasn't signed off on it yet ...but I was the back-up buyer on the property and they had signed off on the same price for the original buyer (who couldn't close) ...the listing agent is my realtor's broker and they apparently got a verbal today so the LO sent it to uw for me ...but me being me I'm not gonna really believe it until I see it in writing ...I'm still afraid the asset manager will send it to auction ...its a great deal, an estate that has been vacant for months and because its out in the boonies, thieves stripped it of the appliances, ac, water pump and filter system, etc ...but its a well built cb home w/metal roof, hurricane shutters, a 1/2 acre stocked pond, irrigation, and garden/landscaping by someone who had a green thumb ...it gets even better but I'll leave that until I actually close, eh

Helpful Links: Do I Qualify? | Mortgage Calculator | USDA Mortgages | Opt Out | FICO Versions
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh wow!!! Amazing news...good luck with everything!
Message 5 of 13
sports1965
Frequent Contributor

Must be in the Acreage huh?

Message 6 of 13
Lemmus
Established Contributor

@sports1965 wrote:

Must be in the Acreage huh?

...wrong side of the state ...I'm using USDA guaranteed and nothing in Palm Beach county is eligible ...besides which, the Acreage is way too expensive ...and too civilized Smiley Tongue

Message 7 of 13
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

CONGRATULATIONS Lemmus!!!!!!
AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 8 of 13
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

With score increase AND getting your house.

Can't wait to see you on one of the monthly closers thread.
AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 9 of 13
sports1965
Frequent Contributor

i work and live in freakin Palm beach county so no USDA loans for me

where did u buy?(county)

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.