Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

after clear to close.....

tag
Elcid89
Contributor

Re: after clear to close.....

@foofighter74 wrote:

I wonder if they'll recheck our credit or ask for bank statements as we had the money needed to close in our account when we applied.  Assuming we close on time, their will be a huge shopping spree and some hope that places can deliver within a couple days.  Also, we are having central air installed the day we've penciled in (tentatively) to move...at a $1600 savings from adding it as an upgrade while the house is being built...hopefully things can fall into place.

They'll often pull a soft on all three bureaus shortly before closing just to verify that no new accounts have been added and that the balances haven't shot up on existing accounts.

FICO 04 scores: 809 (EQ) 812 (EX) 818 (TU)

Amex Platinum NPSL - Citi HHonors Sig. $58k - BMW Ultimate $40k
Chase Sapphire Preferred $62k - Merrill Lynch + Signature $41k - USAA Rate Advantage $28k
NFCU Flagship Signature $50k - USAA Cash Rewards AMEX $28k
Citi Platinum Select / AAdvantage Signature $31k - Chase Amtrak Rewards World MC $41k

Message 21 of 22
Startfromwithin
Contributor

Re: after clear to close.....

@foofighter74 wrote:

Get a rubber kiddie pool. Put it in your garage.  Fill it with ice and a little water.  Store your food and drinks in there. Drain water and replenish ice as needed. lol

You guys make me feel like I can come to this forum with any dilemma!!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.