Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

almost there ..... i hope!!

tag
datzme4ya
Established Member

almost there ..... i hope!!

This has been such a process .. but I think we are almost to the end!!

We rec'd our approval on Tuesday from the UW showing our conditions had all been cleared and notice that she was sending for QC.

We rec'd notice today from our MB that our file cleared QC late last night and that it would now go back to the UW for her to mark it as "clear to close". From what I understand once that is done it will be sent to the doc prep/legal area to draw up all the papers to get to the title company.

Hoping that we'll get to sign papers at some point next week!!!

All I have to say is having a great agent and great MB are the only things that have kept me somewhat sane during this entire process. Our MB has been working with us since April to get us where we needed to be to qualify and shopped our file to several places in order to find us the perfect fit for our situation.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
datzme4ya
Established Member

Re: almost there ..... i hope!!

We got our "clear to close" this afternoon!!! YAY!!! Title company has been notified and should hopefully be closing early next week :-D

Message 2 of 14
Booner72
Senior Contributor

WHOOT! Now it is going to fly by and you will have the keys before you know it! Enjoy this time.
STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 3 of 14
datzme4ya
Established Member

Thanks Booner72!! It was a very long weekend. We did go do our final walk of the house ... so it was nice to see it all empty & ready for us to move in :-D

Our agent told us to expect a call today w/ confirmation of the day/time to sign papers *eeeeeek* SO excited!!

Message 4 of 14
sewmuchdebt
Regular Contributor

congrats!!!

Starting Score: EQ 505 jul09
Current Score: EQ 702 TU 693 EX 692 apr12
Goal Score: 700+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 14
jules0580
Regular Contributor

What is QC? Sorry never heard that term before?

Message 6 of 14
datzme4ya
Established Member

I don't know how it happens with all lenders ... but apparently how ours worked ...

MB submitted our file to the lender after getting automated approval

UW reviewed, requetsed appraisals, placed conditions, ect ...

Once UW cleared all conditions they sent the file to be Quality Checked (basically I was told it was not looking at us really - it was justa  QC to be sure all was in order on the file)

Once the file passed QC (Quality Check) then it goes back to the UW for it to be marked "Clear to Close"

Once marked "Clear to Close" then the file goes to the doc prep area to have everything drawn up for title company, blah blah blah (HA!)

Message 7 of 14
jules0580
Regular Contributor

very nice, did you schedule your closing?

Message 8 of 14
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

@datzme4ya wrote:

I don't know how it happens with all lenders ... but apparently how ours worked ...

MB submitted our file to the lender after getting automated approval

UW reviewed, requetsed appraisals, placed conditions, ect ...

Once UW cleared all conditions they sent the file to be Quality Checked (basically I was told it was not looking at us really - it was justa  QC to be sure all was in order on the file)

Once the file passed QC (Quality Check) then it goes back to the UW for it to be marked "Clear to Close"

Once marked "Clear to Close" then the file goes to the doc prep area to have everything drawn up for title company, blah blah blah (HA!)

thanks for that breakdown and for keeping the last moments in the forefront.Smiley Wink

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 9 of 14
datzme4ya
Established Member

We are closing tomorrow afternoon!! Super excited :-) We got the call this afternoon that docs were at title company & we set our appt time!!!!!
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.