Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

am I a sinking ship?

tag
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

Re: am I a sinking ship?

I hate open book tests....they are always the hardest! Lol
AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was thinking the same exact thing if you have over draft protection and they can see that you have the money in your savings account.  I did not receive any NSF charges.  I only received a charge of .50 cent for a transferring fee.  What kind of test do you have to take.  I have never heard of this before.  Also what kind of loan are you going for.

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I was thinking the same exact thing if you have over draft protection and they can see that you have the money in your savings account.  I did not receive any NSF charges.  I only received a charge of .50 cent for a transferring fee.  What kind of test do you have to take.  I have never heard of this before.  Also what kind of loan are you going for.

Man I dunno, but he's gettin called in for a test, that's the first time I've ever seen that. Man Surprised

I hope he comes back and tells us what it was about.

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Its an FHA loan and it was a first time home buyers certification to put in my file. My LO told me it was required. As far as the overdraft protection..it doesn't make sense to me either. I have a checking account with this bank and no savings but they still offered me overdraft protection which is odd but I didn't question it at the time..so I talked to the bank and they are going to reverse some of the fees
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.