Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

are they legit afterforeclosure.com

tag
TimeToRecover
Established Contributor

are they legit afterforeclosure.com

So i was researching and I was wondering if anyone has used or can tell me if the site afterforeclosure.com is legit.  Does anyone have any experience working with them or thru them.  How do they work.  are they like a broker?

Thanks

Starting Score: 570 ish
Current Score:EX (701) EQ (711) TU (705)
Goal Score: 750
In My Wallet: GE Care Credit (8K) BestBuy (6K) BofA Cash Rewards Signature Visa (7K) Cap One Quicksilver (10.5K) Chase Freedom (4K) Lowes (6K) VS Angel Card (2.4K), Macys (4K)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Re: are they legit afterforeclosure.com

Well, they aren't a lender or a broker.

I have never heard of them before, so I just went to their website and this is their disclaimer in mice type at the bottom of their webpage (I can't get it darker for some reason):

"

AfterForeclosure.com does not offer loans or mortgages. AfterForeclosure.com is not a lender or a mortgage broker and does not provide mortgage relief assistance. AfterForeclosure.com is a website that provides information about mortgages and loans and does not offer loans or mortgages directly or indirectly through any representatives or agents. We do not direct market by phone or email towards consumers. Contact us if you are suspicious of any fraudulent activities or if you have any questions. AfterForeclosure.com is not responsible for the accuracy of information or responsible for the accuracy of the rates, APR or loan information posted by brokers, lenders or advertisers in our forum.The actual mortgage rate you qualify for will depend upon the verification of the value of your home, your credit score and other considerations.  

Message 2 of 4
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Started a new post because I couldn't escape the grey in the last post!

Anyway, I doesn't make sense to me to work with a site or company that doesn't have any actual knowledge of the products that they are pushing. That puts this service in the same league as data mining - it only exists to collect names and contact info to provide to an actual lender. Like a lead generator type website, IME.   It seems to me that it would make more sense for the actual consumer to go direct to the source for actual info rather than put their name into a lead generator type site. JMO.

Message 3 of 4
H2013
New Visitor

Do a search on the BBB.  Also, I always check out ripoffreport to see if there is anything on them.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.