Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't close due to dispute statments on report

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

can't close due to dispute statments on report

UW required all disputes statements removed before we can move forward. Your help is appreciated.

thanks

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
WannaHouse
Valued Contributor

Re: can't close due to dispute statments on report

What do you need answered? All disputes need to be closed? Alot of places require that.

Kathy

We are finally homeowners!!

Closed May 5th-30 yr fixed at 5.25%.

Message 2 of 5
BrianB_The_Loan_Professor
Valued Contributor

For a conventional loan this is a guideline now

Start calling around to see what needs to be done to remove the disputes

The problem is for a long time people have been disputing things to try and help credit and not all were legitimate disputes many were people disputing accurate reports. This became a problem and the guidelines were changed

What we are seeng now is that FHA UWs are following suit and requiring the same thing

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Brian B The Loan Professor
Mortgage Banker - offering FHA, VA, USDA , and Conventional mortgages in all 50 states -

If I do not respond to a follow up question please feel free to contact me directly
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wonder why auto approval didnt kick that out at  first so we know to prepare?

Message 4 of 5
BrianB_The_Loan_Professor
Valued Contributor

If doing an FHA loan it is because it is NOT an FHA guideline but a bank thing

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Brian B The Loan Professor
Mortgage Banker - offering FHA, VA, USDA , and Conventional mortgages in all 50 states -

If I do not respond to a follow up question please feel free to contact me directly
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.