Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cash advance on statement

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

cash advance on statement

I am currently submitting info to the mortgage processor, I have given her 2 months recent bank statements 2 weeks ago and she asked for one more when it closes this month.  She emailed today saying she still needs the 2 recent statements and to ensure they have no cash advances on them. ???? The ones from last 2 mos did, I admit I use the cash advance frequently, however did not this month due to the mortgage processing, my question is how can i ensure there is no cash advance after the fact? She has already seen the last months with the advance... not likely i can undo it.  ?????? not sure how to approach this or if I should worry... any advice is appreciated. 
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: cash advance on statement

You can ask them if a VOD will work but I suspect not.  Once they request it (and specify no overdrafts) they are probably not oging to take a VOD.  I think that works better when you give them to the LO upfront.  As far as what to do after the fact there is nothing if they will not accept the VOD.  If you mess around too much or try to postpone they will know you are hiding something (and if they directly asked you about overdrafts/cash advances it would be mortgage fraud to hide them)

the bottom line is that cash advances being used regularly is a serious question mark on your file and the issue of why you need them shoudl be addressed prior to buying a house.  Either way good luck with it.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.