Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cisco credit

tag
jnkp2001
Regular Contributor

cisco credit

Has anyone ever heard of cisco credit?  A lot of mortgage finance people use them.  My broker is telling me they said we only have a 14 day window to have credit pulled multiple times.Smiley Frustrated  I have seen on here that people are saying 30-45 days for it to count as a single hard pull.  Can anyone dispute this?

FICO EQ: 633 8/15/12
lender pulled 11/3/12 EQ 661 TU 650 EX598
credit Karma 674 credit sesame: 663
B/K discharged 2/2006......closed 8/2012

May your limits be high and your balances low!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

Re: cisco credit

I had to get a new car in the middle of my FHA streamline refinance. I discussed it with my LO and she told me I would be fine as long as it didn't mess up my DTI. When UW did an updated CR, they asked me to provide a LOE stating why I purchased it and asked me to provide the loan docs proving my note was the same amount listed on CR. I provided the info, and we closed.

YMMV, of course. So, I recommend you speak to a mortgage professional before you purchase.
AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 2 of 5
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

Before you purchase the car, not the house. :-)
AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 3 of 5
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

My apologies! I posted this reply in error. It was meant for another thread. :-)
Message 4 of 5
jnkp2001
Regular Contributor

no problem, I thought i wasn't expressing myself well enough....lol

FICO EQ: 633 8/15/12
lender pulled 11/3/12 EQ 661 TU 650 EX598
credit Karma 674 credit sesame: 663
B/K discharged 2/2006......closed 8/2012

May your limits be high and your balances low!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.