Regular Contributor

cisco credit

Has anyone ever heard of cisco credit?  A lot of mortgage finance people use them.  My broker is telling me they said we only have a 14 day window to have credit pulled multiple times.:smileyfrustrated:  I have seen on here that people are saying 30-45 days for it to count as a single hard pull.  Can anyone dispute this?

FICO EQ: 633 8/15/12
lender pulled 11/3/12 EQ 661 TU 650 EX598
credit Karma 674 credit sesame: 663
B/K discharged 2/2006......closed 8/2012

May your limits be high and your balances low!

Valued Contributor

Re: cisco credit

I had to get a new car in the middle of my FHA streamline refinance. I discussed it with my LO and she told me I would be fine as long as it didn't mess up my DTI. When UW did an updated CR, they asked me to provide a LOE stating why I purchased it and asked me to provide the loan docs proving my note was the same amount listed on CR. I provided the info, and we closed.

YMMV, of course. So, I recommend you speak to a mortgage professional before you purchase.
AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Valued Contributor

Before you purchase the car, not the house. :-)
AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Valued Contributor

My apologies! I posted this reply in error. It was meant for another thread. :-)
Regular Contributor

no problem, I thought i wasn't expressing myself well enough....lol

FICO EQ: 633 8/15/12
lender pulled 11/3/12 EQ 661 TU 650 EX598
credit Karma 674 credit sesame: 663
B/K discharged 2/2006......closed 8/2012

May your limits be high and your balances low!

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.