Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

closing package - HFA

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

closing package - HFA

Is it correct that the title company have to get the closing package before they give me the HUD 1 sheet?

thanks

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: closing package - HFA

That's how it happened for us, then the title company emailed it to us a couple days before closing.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

i got the hud 1 friday 3 hours after lo sent me a 'clear to close' so i am good then?

thanks

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I closed today at 11 am. Got the keys Smiley Happy the loan process took 2 weeks.

Thanks

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, no more worrying 
Message 5 of 7
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Congrats, and yes the title company needs the closing package from the lender to do up the Final HUD-1, however your loan officer can provide the title company with pretty close to exact figure in order to get an Estimated HUD-1 many days, or weeks, prior to closing.
Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I originally applied with a diffrent bank, but they want my "dispute statements" removed. I went to the builder lender and the process took 11 days.

my score drop 100 points 3 days before my close date. The new lender pulled my report just shortly before one of my old collection poped in. wow

Thank to you all, i will post pic later.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.