cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copy of checks with the executed sale contract send to the wrong email, should I be concerned??

tag
jamevfan
Frequent Contributor

copy of checks with the executed sale contract send to the wrong email, should I be concerned??

My builder sent the final documents requested for my loan approval to the wrong email address when trying to copy me and my husband, I recieved the email but my husband has not beend recving the emails for the past week with the builder and LO going back and forth giving diffrent information and tonight we foiund out it was because the builder copied his email incorrectly. As far as I know the only info that was sent to another email address similar to his was name, current and futher address, sale contract, copies of both earnest money checks from both of my banks and closing date info. Should i have a HUGE concern?

I called my bank and they put a password on my acct and everyone CC'd and in all emails were notified to cease all communication due to the incorect email and I traced it back to my sales conselor who told my husband not to worry because it was protected....how is it protected and it was sent to another email address????

Im thinking about changing my acct numbers with the bank but havent talked with my LO officer yet, what are your thoughts?

Will changing my acct # on both accts mess up my loan? everything has been approved an we are about to order the appraisal at this point with a tentative close date of 2/28.................

Current Ficos as of 01/2017 Equifax 640, Transunion 690 Experian 690 Mortgage middle score of 677
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Re: copy of checks with the executed sale contract send to the wrong email, should I be concerned??

@jamevfan wrote:

My builder sent the final documents requested for my loan approval to the wrong email address when trying to copy me and my husband, I recieved the email but my husband has not beend recving the emails for the past week with the builder and LO going back and forth giving diffrent information and tonight we foiund out it was because the builder copied his email incorrectly. As far as I know the only info that was sent to another email address similar to his was name, current and futher address, sale contract, copies of both earnest money checks from both of my banks and closing date info. Should i have a HUGE concern?

I called my bank and they put a password on my acct and everyone CC'd and in all emails were notified to cease all communication due to the incorect email and I traced it back to my sales conselor who told my husband not to worry because it was protected....how is it protected and it was sent to another email address????

Im thinking about changing my acct numbers with the bank but havent talked with my LO officer yet, what are your thoughts?

Will changing my acct # on both accts mess up my loan? everything has been approved an we are about to order the appraisal at this point with a tentative close date of 2/28.................

Chat with your LO about the issue to see if it would be okay to change your account number. I'm sure s/he would understand your caution. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.