Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit approve your loan

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

credit approve your loan

I've been working with a lender about getting my loan approved. and i'm a little confused what is going on. I got an email today saying that  underwritting was not able to credit approve us. they are needing additional infor. Then they listed the conditions. which were only my signed tax returns, w2's and one additional pay stub. I have submitted alll the paperwork they required. They also had a note saying that there are additional conditions for final approval that they will tell us after we recieve credit approval. So are we approved after we submitt the paper work they are asking for.

i'm so confused during this part of the process. We are supposed to close in 3 days. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Hammer23
Frequent Contributor

Re: credit approve your loan

@Anonymous wrote:

I've been working with a lender about getting my loan approved. and i'm a little confused what is going on. I got an email today saying that  underwritting was not able to credit approve us. they are needing additional infor. Then they listed the conditions. which were only my signed tax returns, w2's and one additional pay stub. I have submitted alll the paperwork they required. They also had a note saying that there are additional conditions for final approval that they will tell us after we recieve credit approval. So are we approved after we submitt the paper work they are asking for.

i'm so confused during this part of the process. We are supposed to close in 3 days. 

These are "suspense" conditions. Basically the UW is saying they do not have enough information to Approve or Decline the loan. Once you clear your suspense conditions the UW with conditionally approve the loan or turn it down. 

WF Home Projects Visa $8500 / Towpath CU Visa $7000 / Chase Freedom Visa $5500 / Cap 1 QS Visa Sig $5000 / Barclaycard Ring MC $5000 / GE Lowes $5000 / Citi Best Buy MC $4250 / Barclaycard Rewards Visa $4000 / BFG CU Visa $3500 / Citi Sears$3000 / WF Visa $2000 / GE Walmart $1900 / GE Care Credit $1900 / GE Amazon $1400 / Cap 1 Kohls $1000 / GE Old Navy $800 / Webbank Fingerhut $700
Message 2 of 3
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Re: credit approve your loan

Good luck! It's a good sign that you were not flat out denied. Your closing may be pushed back. I had tons of these conditions
Every time it was something different
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.