Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fha loan help needed

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

fha loan help needed

i have fha loan right now but i had to move to diffrent city in same state , i have perfect credit , loan is appoved but the bank is playing with me first they had problem with me having 2 cars under my credit so i refinced one under my wife's name , now thats taken care of .... they approved me but then called me and told me i cant have 2nd fha loan , i am trying to sell my first house i want to if i can get 2nd fha loan or not when i already have one fha loan but i am trying to sell it .....or the bank is just playing with me , and the reason i want to buy the house is becuz i am in small town they dont have decent houses for rent and i cant live in apt , i been staying in a motel for last 3 month my compay is paying for the motel until i get the house ..but its hard on me and my family i have 3 month old baby plz help how i can get around this

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: fha loan help needed

you probably do not qulaify for the 2nd loan with the 1st loan counted into DTI.  If that is the case, you have to sell the first one prior to getting the second loan.  Check and see if your company offers some help on that.  Sometimes they will help with the sale costs, etc which may allow you to lower the sale price on the first home for a quick sale.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.