Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

finally closed on home

tag
deputybigz
Established Member

finally closed on home

Hi everyone this is the first time I write something on this board but I felt the urge to thank everyone here who writes and gives great advice such as shane amongst others. I read these boards everyday and take many advices which have led me to increase myfico score and be able to close on my house today  thanks everyone for being there for us people who don't know much of this. I received an fha loan 6.5% interest rate with half the closing thanks again.

exp 595

equifax 645

trans 611

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Re: finally closed on home

Congrats and you are welcome!
Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!  This is always good news!!!
Message 3 of 7
Tryin2rebuild08
Regular Contributor

Congratz deputy. What lender did you get approved by? Hope you don't mind me asking.
6/20/08 TU=553 EQ=577 EX=458
07/16/08 TU=599 EQ=621 EX= 556
8/05/08 TU=632 EQ=652 EX=598, 9/30/08 TU=632 EQ=655 EX=616
Message 4 of 7
BrianB_The_Loan_Professor
Valued Contributor

Congrats
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Brian B The Loan Professor
Mortgage Banker - offering FHA, VA, USDA , and Conventional mortgages in all 50 states -

If I do not respond to a follow up question please feel free to contact me directly
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  I closed yesterday!!!  Hooray
Message 6 of 7
Donna1966
Regular Contributor

Sweet!  Congrats!
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.